Clinic Bethanien - Physiotherapy
The team is made up of 17 people (12 physiotherapists, one clerk and 4 trainees). Our sphere of action covers treating and caring for in-patients and out-patients. No private insurance is required for out-patient physiotherapy, we treat patients with all classes of insurance. The wide range of therapies we provide offers patients optimum rehabilitation.
Opening hours - From 8:00 am till 12:00 am (noon) and from 1:00 pm till 6:00 pm.
- Manual therapy according to Maitland / Kaltenborn / SAMT
- Sports physiotherapy
- Myofascial trigger point therapy / dry needling
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation using biofeedback
- Functional kinematics (FBL)
- Muscle balance and stability training
- Medical training therapy
- Mobilisation of the nervous system / neurodynamics
- Pulmonary rehabilitation for patients with respiratory diseases
- Cardiac rehabilitation for patients with cardiovascular diseases
- Types of massage (classic, foot reflexology, connective tissue)
In addition to a gymnasium with various pieces of training equipment, we have many smaller therapy rooms at our disposal. The physiotherapy department is equipped with a hydrogymnasium that is very suitable for postoperative follow-up care for patients who have had hip, knee, shoulder or back surgery. We are happy to advise you if you have any questions about rehabilitation concerning the musculoskeletal system or the cardiovascular system.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: