Gene Predictis laboratory - Other activities
Our laboratory offers molecular microbiology diagnosis to physicians and pathologists.
The main laboratory expertise includes:
- Papillomavirus (HPV) genotyping
- Bacterial PCR diagnostics
Turnaround time varies by test from a few hours to several days.
In order to prevent cancer development we offer molecular diagnosis services for:
- prostate cancer screening: early-stage non-invasive test (PCA3)
- colorectal cancer drug treatment: genetic profiling (K-ras and B-raf)
We offer a high-throughput cost-effective genotyping platform, making use of already proven processes in several academical clinical studies.
The main technology is the Illumina BeadXpress:
With this technology single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) analysis is rapid and efficient.
Up to 384 SNPs per patient and 96 patients can be analysed simultaneously:
- DNA required: 250-500 ng / patient
- Results: files idate (BeadStudio analyzed by software)
With this technology we can also help you in personalised drug development offering the VeraCode ADME Core Panel.
It offers the most complete representation of the ADME content that matters most. This panel streamlines drug metabolism biomarker analysis, allowing studies to proceed faster than ever before.
Please contact us for any questions and inquiries you might have: